World Class Okanagan Wineries
Come with us through the South Okanagan Valley to visit wineries now making their mark in the renowned world of viniculture.
Our tours are the perfect solution for a great wine tasting day in the South Okanagan’s wine regions of Osoyoos and Oliver, BC.
Enjoy the company of a knowledgeable, professional chauffeur at the wheel. Sit back and relax, and take advantage of the most elegant method to enjoy our outstanding Okanagan wine tours.
*Advance booking is recommended during peak season (May to September).
Our Wine Tours Include
- Comfortable couch seating in a stretch limousine
- Complimentary chilled water bottles and ice (temporarily paused due to COVID-19; we encourage you to bring your own)
- Play your music through the limousine speakers
- Door-to-Door convenience: Our chauffeur will pick you up from anywhere in the Okanagan and drop you off as well (additional travel charges for pick-up or drop off outside of Osoyoos & Oliver)
- Choose from the following wine tours or work with us on your perfect, customized day
4 Hour Wine Tour
- Visit 4-5 award-winning wineries in the area of Osoyoos & Oliver.
- Cost: $80 per person (including tax & tasting fees)
- Departures between 10:00-11:00 am
- Pick-ups at Osoyoos, Oliver hotels and B&Bs.
6 Hour Wine Tour
- Visit a minimum of 6 award-winning wineries in the area of Osoyoos & Oliver
- Includes a stop for lunch at one of the wineries’ restaurants (a choice of locations for lunch will be offered. Your meal will be charged to you on leaving so as to better suit your food preferences and budget.)
- Cost: $130 per person (including tax & tasting fees)
Departures between 10:00-11:00 am
Pick-ups at Osoyoos, Oliver hotels and B&Bs
Afternoon Wine Tour
- Visit 4-6 award winning wineries in the area of Osoyoos & Oliver
- Cost $75 per person (including tax & tasting fees)
- Departures between 2:00-3:00 pm
- Pick-ups at Osoyoos, Oliver hotels and B&Bs
Customized Wine Tour
This tour is available for small to large groups. Know exactly which wineries you would like to visit? Have a favourite lunch spot?
You may customize your wine tour and we will send you a quote. During peak season (May to September) a minimum of 4 hours for the tour is required.
- Advance booking is recommended during peak season (May to September).
- Winery tasting fees are not included in the customized wine tour and are paid directly at each winery visited.
- 48 hours’ notice for cancellations is requested.
- No drinking or drugs allowed in the vehicles (by provincial law).
- We reserve the right to cancel reservations due to weather conditions and will do our very best to accommodate another date that will work for you!
Information about our COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
Wine Culture of the South Okanagan
Hop on board for one of our custom designed winery tours, including shopping and concerts. Combine all your favourite activities into one exciting bundle. Visit a South Okanagan art gallery, shop for local craftwork, then top your day off with a relaxing circle drive to your own private selection of wineries.
The wine-centric culture of the South Okanagan will leave you with world class memories and stunning vista-styled selfies against a backdrop of rolling hills, planted vineyards and lake views. Currently, there are 182 licensed (and growing) wineries to choose from in the southern Okanagan Valley, largely situated along Okanagan, Skaha, Vaseaux and Osoyoos Lakes.
Wine Regions of the Okanagan Valley
We have seven vinicultural regions officially recognized by the BC Wine Institute in the Okanagan with four designated sub-appellations – The Golden Mile Bench, Naramata Bench, Okanagan Falls and Skaha Bench. These sub-appellations are recognized for their unique microclimates and terroir lending to distinctive qualities in their wine. The Naramata Bench is the most densely planted wine region in BC.
The seven main wine growing regions are: Lake Country/North Okanagan, Kelowna Central, West Kelowna-Mount Boucherie, Summerland-Peachland, Penticton-Naramata, Okanagan Falls, Oliver/Golden Mile Bench and Black Safe/Osoyoos. Our drivers specialize in the South designation ranges from Penticton to Osoyoos. Here, lake systems moderate the semi-arid climate for longer growing seasons and provide water for vineyard irrigation. The north-south alignment provides for a diverse range of varietals where summer temperatures are hot, allowing for full-bodied reds that need heat to ripen.
If you are on vacation and can’t decide, that’s okay with us – we have several recommendations and skilled guides to help you navigate the South Okanagan’s wineries.
Wine Tasting Tips
We thought we would give you a few wine tasting tips to prepare you for your tour. On your tour, you can choose from red, white, rosé, sparkling wines, and blends to tempt your palate. The reds of the South Okanagan are world-renowned for their excellent quality – due to months of dry, summer heat and the valley’s lakeside terroir. Try a cabernet sauvignon, merlot, pinot noir, or Syrah. First, notice the colour – lift your glass to the light – deep purple, ruby or garnet (tending toward orange)? White wines to sample are chardonnay, sauvignon blanc and pinot blanc. Do you see a pale straw (very light) colour, pale gold or amber? Rosé wines are increasing popular because they are easy to drink, light tasting and refreshing in the summer. Your rosé can be judged on a colour scale through pink, salmon and peach tones. Next, smell the wine. Reds may cast up notes of strawberries, pepper and leather. White wine aromas include lemon, fruit or herbs. Rosé can smell of citrus and flowers. Finally! Taste the wine. You’re the judge. Which wine do you prefer?
1-6 Passenger Van
1-8 Passenger Stretch Limousine (white)
1-16 Passenger Limo Bus
1-30 Passengers Full-size Bus